Load Halt G-STOP Retractable Lifeline
The Load Halt G-STOP is a lightweight, fully self-contained retractable lifeline. It offers you full protection and complete mobility when working in areas where there is a danger of falling.
In case of a fall, you will decelerate and stop within approximately 2.0-ft (0.6 m). Models containing from 23 feet to 112 feet of 3/16" (5mm) diameter retractable steel cable are available.
Build confidence with the #1 name in fall protection - Load Halt.
- Friction disc pad braking system
- Self-contained retractable steel cable, slightly tensioned on a spring loaded rope drum, ensuring a slack free lifeline which allows freedom of movement.
- The casing is cast of high strength aluminum for light weight. It is prominently chromated and plastic coated to maintain a clean and distinctive appearance.
- Internal parts made of aluminum, bronze, and stainless steel to resist rust in harsh weather environments.
Used wherever someone is exposed to the risk of free falling from workstations in mines, mills, smelters, and construction trades. Valuable when performing steelwork, rigging, derrick climbing, demolition work, etc. Used for work on towers, building faces, sides of ocean vessels, construction sites, automotive plants and other manufacturing facilities.
G-Stop Retractable Lifeline Installation
Select a suitable fixed overhead anchorage point with connection anchor (hook, lanyard etc.) capable of withstanding a minimum static load of 22KN (5000 lbs.).
- Ensure freedom of movement beneath the anchorage.
- Ensure that the safe working area is within 30 degrees of the vertical line.
- Ensure that there is 2 meters (6'6") clearance for free fall beneath the working position and there is a safe distance from electrical power lines, hazards, and obstructions.
After connecting the retractable lifeline to a safe anchorage point, attach the swivel safety snap hook at the end of the lifeline cable to your harness D-ring.
G-Stop Retractable Lifeline Specifications
Please contact Load Halt today.